Since it received its final major OS update, you can move to custom ROMs. When you are a Root apps user or Developer, you can use custom ROMs. For regular users, you can stay until the official security patch updates stop from Xiaomi. Here we listed Best Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Custom ROMs that are bug-free and receive proper security patch updates.
Specifications like these imply that we have a pretty good screen. The brightness is almost always enough, but the auto brightness does not work quite correctly and often you have to move the slider manually. Viewing angles are typical for IPS, and the picture doesn’t not get distorted.
- The new Poco X3 Pro is basically the same device as the Poco X3 NFC.
- Poco X3 Pro Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by QCOM SD860 Processor.
- If there is lighting around, the owner is recognized quite quickly.
- It is a slightly tweaked version of the Snapdragon 855 from a few years ago, but that’s still pretty powerful by today’s standards.
- The Snapdragon 860 dominates in the multi-core test, however, with a score of 2657 versus the Snapdragon 695’s 1933.
Although the features of all the custom recoveries are the same, you get interface or UI changes. Below, we have described the step-by-step guide to unlocking the bootloader of the device. After you get these prerequisites, proceed to install custom ROM on your Poco X3 Pro. Below, we have provided the step-by-step guide to do that. So, just follow the guide, and you can get the custom ROM easily. After the release, this smartphone has been a hit by Poco, a subsidiary of Xiaomi. However, one of the most common firmware files complaints of users of Poxo X3 Pro is the UI or user interface.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5GSamsung Galaxy A53Screen6.67-inch AMOLED panel with Full HD+ resolution (2,400 x 1,080 pixels), 120Hz… On the other hand, both mobiles also have different dimensions, with the Poco M5 being a phone with smaller dimensions than the Poco X3 Pro, both in height and width as well as in thickness. Also, with a weight of 201 grams, it is 14 grams lighter than the X3 Pro.
- Official Stock Firmware/ Flash File Now available for Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro and You can download it from below.
- This part of the rear picks up fingerprints easily, and they stand out even more because the matte areas on either side remain relatively clean.
- The 8MP ultra-wide camera has a similar color imbalance.
- The POCO X3 Pro is a step up above the POCO X3 NFC that launched in the latter half of 2020, but it’s still more or less the same device with some slightly changed internals.
It’s fairly typical of this level, though, so isn’t a surprise – but consider that “quad camera” claim as and oversell and your expectations may be met. There’s been heaps of chat about 5G over the last few years. For good reason, too, as it enables super-fast connectivity with low-latency.